Pistachio Tree Stakes
2.20 DF ACZA Treatment Round Tree Stake
2 x 2 x 6 ACZA Treatment Oregon DF Pistachio Stake
Steel Flexible Tree Stakes
Our advanced quality pistachio tree stakes are manufactured from super strong and durable Douglas Fir trees or are manufactured from premium high-quality steel. Our pistachio wood or steel tree stakes are available in the following sizing options:
Phoenix Enterprises carries a wide range of pistachio wood and steel tree stake options for your specific needs. To learn how we can help you with your next tree staking project Request a quote or Contact Us at 559-271-2377 today.
Pistachio Tree Stake FeaturesPhoenix Enterprises’ pistachio wood and steel tree stakes promote optimal tree growth while providing advanced protection from wind, animals and more. Some of the premium features and benefits associated with our pistachio tree stakes include:
- Varied available lengths, but 6’ is the preferred length.
- 2.2” diameter round wood stakes are preferred for high wind locations.
- The 1.625" x 1.75" dimensional stakes are best for low wind, and well-protected locations.
- Round stakes provide the greatest strength, are knot free, and are used for the most demanding applications.
- Round stakes carry a 100% drivability warranty.
- All wood pistachio stakes are manufactured from strong Douglas Fir, for optimal performance
- Wood treatment options are recommended for all wood Pistachio stakes.
- All sizes in stock, ready to ship.
Pistachio tree stakes are generally treated with ACZA for extended life.
Utilizing Pistachio Wood or Steel Tree StakesAs previously mentioned, pistachio wood and steel tree stakes can be used to maintain proper tree growth for youthful trees. However, it is important to remember some specific circumstances when the use of pistachio tree stakes is absolutely necessary. Pistachio tree stakes should be utilized under the following conditions:
- If the tree is exposed to strong winds
- Trees with smaller root balls
- Trees that are in open sites
- Weaker trees that need extra trunk or branch support
Implementing & Installing Pistachio Tree StakesInstalling a pistachio wood or steel tree stake is a quick and easy process that will produce a bevy of long-term benefits for your trees. However, if the pistachio stakes are not properly installed the young tree will not receive the full benefits of the staking process. The following process provides the best way to properly and securely install a pistachio wood or steel stake:
- For maximum support a stake should be installed on the outside part of the tree’s root ball.
- The stake should then be fastened securely, but not overly tight to the tree via a string, rope or strap.