Farm Fence Posts Features
- I-Posts have a 15-year warranty from Arch Chemical
- I-Posts made up of strong Douglas Fir cores
- Very consistent posts, with each post identical in appearance
- Oregon Lodgepole Pine (LPP) is dried at the mill for maximum CCA absorption
- Large inventory in California and Oregon for quick delivery
- Only live trees are used for excellent long-term performance
- Full truckload and LTL pricing and shipments
All Wood Stakes and Posts are Sourced from our own Mill in Oregon
Everything we source is from our mill, a related company, Tioga Pacific Enterprises, and pressure treated locally. Tioga Pacific was formed to take over all our stake manufacturing from our prior mill vendor. This means we pick the wood to make the stakes, we control the quality, and we control the production capacity. With Tioga Pacific Enterprises and Phoenix Enterprises, from raw wood to the delivered pressure treated stake, we control the entire process and deliver a product we know. Our wood raw material comes from the sustainable forests of Western and Central Oregon, as well as Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
Contact Us Today
Go Stakes ships nationwide and we carry a wide range of tree stake options across many crop applications. To learn how we can help you with your next project Request a quote or Contact Us at 559-271-2377 today.